Friday, November 25, 2005

My name is Les, just Les. I am a resident of Paradise, Pennsylvania. I am a member of the bands Rukus, and Two Man Acoustic Jam. I currently play accoustic sets, with just me and my guitar. I play a variety of classic rock and country covers, and original copywrited music.

I am a single dad of three, and music is my passion. My friend Carolyn is currently acting as my manager and lives in the Southern Tier of NewYork. Her sister Kendra is my graphic designer. From here on out they will be managing the site, by posting current gigs, reviews and other updates. Between the three of us we are trying to brainstorm some ways to get my music out, and be heard. So if you have any ideas or need music for any occasion, or have seen me play and care to comment please either email at justlesmusic@yahoo.com, or message to the blog. We will respond to all contact in a timely manner.

Thanks!!
Les

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Les, I like your website. Keep up the good work! Love ya, Judy

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home